Are you eating enough leafy greens?
We are constantly being told that we need to eat lots of leafy greens such as grass juices, wheat grass and barley grass but why?
Nutritionists advise your daily diet should contain 80% alkaline forming 20% acid forming foods and most of us struggle to do that. But why is it important?
When we digest a food it presents itself in the kidneys as either acid or alkaline. The kidneys will keep are Ph level if we are eating to many acid foods the kidneys have to remove the acid somehow by finding alkaline minerals from are body these minerals can be calcium, and as we know calcium is found in are bones. Osteoporosis is a common disease that people think is caused by lack of calcium but it’s not. Milk and cheeses are very high in acid so your kidney need to transform that acid into alkaline by taking calcium minerals from your bones. A calcium build up causes calcification in the body and can occur in small and large arteries, heart valves, brain, where it is known as cranial calcification, joints and tendons, such as knee joints and rotator cuff tendons, soft tissues like breasts, muscles, and fat, kidney, bladder, and gallbladder and causes kidney stones and arthritis.
But if you think that testing your saliva for Ph will help it won’t because the body will keep everything level so testing your saliva won’t tell you anything
Plants actually absorb the minerals found in rock so when we eat fruit and vegetables we absorb minerals from the plants.
Another reason for eating leafy greens is that the human blood haemoglobin and chlorophyll are exactly the same the only difference with them is that haemoglobin has iron in the centre and chlorophyll has magnesium all green grass juices and plants contain chlorophyll it’s the blood of the plant and its quite amazing!
chlorophyll is used in blood builders and purifiers it helps us build new blood and helps new tissue growth. Its proven to Boost immunity and neutralize toxic acids.
If you want to really improve your health you can take supplements such as the Miessence Deep green Alkalising superfood. DeepGreen Alkalising Superfood contains ONLY certified organic blue-green algae, green grass juices and leafy green vegetables!
Blue-Green Algae: Certified Organic Spirulina, Certified Organic Aphanizomenon Flos Aquae, Certified Organic Chlorella
Green Grass Juices: Certified Organic Cold-Temperature Dried Alfalfa, Certified Organic Barley, Certified Organic Kamut, Certified Organic Oat, and Certified Organic Wheat Grass Juice Powders.
Leafy Green Vegetables: Certified Organic, Freeze-Dried Pure Vegetable Powders: Certified Organic Kale, Parsley, Certified Organic Collard, and Certified Organic Nettle.
DeepGreen Alkalising Superfood is…
- Extremely concentrated and dense – 1 teaspoon of powder is equivalent to over 60ml (2 fl.oz) of fresh green juices.
- 100% RAW, VEGAN and CERTIFIED ORGANIC.
- A concentrated source of super nutrition.
- A natural source of alkalising minerals.
- Formulated without fillers – no rice bran, no flax seed, no beans or legumes… just pure DeepGreens!
- Great for those on low carbohydrate diets.
- Perfect for convalescents or those with weak digestive systems who are unable to obtain enough green foods through their diet. Deep-greens offer major benefits to your entire body. They’re good for your brain, your bones and your heart, AND they help to prevent cancer, detoxify and alkalise your cells, boost your immune system, and give you more energy. Add a teaspoon or more of DeepGreen Alkaliser to water or fresh juice. It can also be added to smoothies, sprinkled over foods, and used in salad dressings. DeepGreen Alkaliser is organic food, and is therefore non-toxic. It can be taken in larger amounts if intense cleansing and nourishment are desired.