Life is busy weather your working full-time or part time, a stay at home mum, caring for friends an family and so many other reasons. Eventually everything will come crashing down on you. This might make you feel worn out, make you sick, feeling tired and depressed. I have had this feeling many times myself and this is how I help myself reboot.
Reboot with a good sleep
Getting a good amount of rest is important. When you sleep your body is working hard to heel itself and your brain is organizing data. Sleeping is a great start to rebooting yourself. So don’t worry about watching your shows on tv and even if its only afternoon or early evening have an early night.
The human body is made up of over seventy percent water. So understandably, drinking plenty of fluids to maintain and replenish water levels is vital for things like muscle function, joint and brain protection, immune health, digestion, and even mood.
Walking is good for the sole
When I’m feeling bla I always feel great going out for a walk. If you have a partner, friend or pet who wants to come along with it’s a great way to talk and get things of you chest. Exercise boosts your mood. Studies show that a brisk walk is just as effective as antidepressants in mild to moderate cases of depression, releasing feel-good endorphins while reducing stress and anxiety. So for positive mental health, walking’s an absolute must.
yes you heard me right! do something for you. What is it that you love doing most? make time to do more of it. My favorite thing to do is give myself a facial using the Miessence spa pack. But if your on a budget there are so many free DIY facial recipes.
1. Mix flour, turmeric, honey and milk to make a paste
- 2 tablespoons of flour. You can use regular flour, rice flour or ground oats if your skin is dry.
- 1 teaspoon turmeric
- 3 tablespoons milk. You can also use yogurt to fight acne.
- A few drops of honey
2. Apply a thin layer to your face and let it dry for 20 minutes
3. Rinse off in the shower, scrubbing gently to remove.
4. Apply your favorite moisturizer.
- Turmeric is high in antioxidants that slow down cell damage.
- It’s widely used as a skin exfoliant and improves skin’s texture.
- It helps with inflammatory skin conditions, such as acne, dry skin, psoriasis and eczema.
- It helps reduce pigmentation and even out the skin tone.
- It is also said to diminish wrinkles.